- Most professional development sessions are offered free of charge to Solano County SELPA member districts. The member districts are:
- Benicia Unified School District
- Dixon Unified School District
- Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District
- Solano County Office of Education
- Travis Unified School District
- Vacaville Unified School District
- Staff members from non-member districts are invited to participate in most professional development opportunities for a fee which is listed on the registration page for each offering.
- APPROVALS: Approval by the Director of Special Education of each Solano County SELPA Member LEA is required for attendance by special education staff.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received less than 7 days prior to the date of the workshop will be charged the full registration fee. (This applies to Solano County SELPA members as well) In lieu of incurring the cost of a late cancellation, a substitute may attend.
Questions about staff development may be sent to: